Welcome, new CMA meetings in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside plus Santa Barbara Counties.
The Los Angeles District acts as both the Area District plus our local intergroup.
A. Your CMA meeting is invited to participate in the LA District local CMA meeting directory.
- We have lots of information available to you and your group. You can ask for starter packs of literature and chips to help your meeting getting started.
- When the newcomer searches on the Internet, the search engines look for listings close to your member’s location — CMAinLA is that directory.
……. Please give us 10 minutes and fill out the Los Angeles Directory listing form.
- Your meeting will be added to the local directory within hours of your submission.
B. The CMA GSO assigned OC and Riverside Counties to be part of the Los Angeles District.
- Your meeting does not need to participate to be part of our LA fellowship but all are welcomed and encouraged to participate.
- At the monthly GSR meeting, GSRs learn about local CMA events plus H&I and other CMA information.
- Each meeting is welcome to send a GSR (or secretary) to the District’s monthly GSR meeting on the second Saturday of each month at 9am PST.
- The GSR monthly event.
We are looking forward to adding your meeting listing to CMAinLA.
Thank you for being of service,